A Simple Line 8 A Simple Line 8

Yay!!

Thank you so much. Great flash...now i know about the super-bitchin band called Pendulum.

riots birthday riots birthday

Sweetness

Good job. I liked it.

Angry Dog Angry Dog

What?

I can't understand where the humor is in this. I mean, I tried! I watched the whole thing and all that, but I didn't find it all that interesting. But alot of people liked it besides me, so good job!^^

- War is Hell - - War is Hell -

Not bad for sprites.

This is the first time I've seen Metal Slug sprites used, and for Metal Slug being such a comical game, this is a really depressing flash, I hope that is what you were going for. Good work!

SoaD - Bounce! SoaD - Bounce!

SOAD ROCKS...and your animation kicks ass too~

And with that being said, I surely hope you know what that song is REALLY about...boy oh boy does that song bring back memories. Good job!!

AcidX responds:

Yay! Thanks for the review. Glad you liked it ^_^

Pirates Vs Santa sick! Pirates Vs Santa sick!

arr

the animation was fine but GOD DAMN do i hate this "punk" music shit.

Drugs are bad.... XD Drugs are bad.... XD

oh for random

alright just one thing, i hope you were just making fun of the emo-teen angst-likin park- "no one loves me" type people at that last part. cuz if that was a cry for help i would be laughing in your general direction...or something like that. but i liked it..

0-The-Dark-0 responds:

It was a joke.. if you read all of the text, it also says 'I like pokemon' in the angst shit.

3-ALi 3-ALi

stange...

your work reminds me slightly of heavy metal. i like it

The New Guy The New Guy

Totally freaking awesome

ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!! ps = i hope you get it on adult swim ^^

Love me Love me not Love me Love me not

A cute cat named...Panda?? lol

As far as flash movies go, that was quite decent, however I found some flaws, but none that really pertain to your actual skill. The animation was a little choppy (that might just be my computer though). And the music wasn't looped all too well. And in some areas the music would overlap in bad ways. Also the sounds the dragon made when he was trying to get out of the cave were just a little bit disturbing. But I loved the story, and the moral was quite evident as well. Plus cats just kick ass! ^^